The WS Client Development Service allows companies to retain the services of WS' experienced development staff to assist them in creating WBEM enabled management instrumentation while maintaining ownership of the developed code.
- Architecture - A design document that describes the overall Client architecture.
- Model Agreement - A document that describes an agreed upon Common Information Model (CIM) model and Managed Object Format (MOF) schema.
- Alpha - Initial functioning Client, including a working CIM model and source code.
- Beta - Fully functioning Client with some testing and bug fixing still to be completed, and source code.
- FCS - Fully functioning Client and source code.
For more information, please contact sales.