WS SDK Professional Edition Development Utilities
The mofinclude utility generates a MOF file containing #pragrma include statements to other MOF files in a schema.
Run mofinclude from the following directory
Command Line Syntax
The mofinclude utility can be invoked by typing mofinclude at the command prompt.
The command line syntax for the mofinclude utility is included below.
C:> cd \Program Files\ws\sdk\bin
C:> mofinclude -h
MOFInclude [options] dir out
Copyright (c) 2007 WS, Inc.
-h Display this usage statement
-v Display the version information
-cf Copyright File
-l locale pragma
-qf Qualifier Include Files
out Output File
mofinclude -cf my.copyright -l en_US -qf qualifiers.mof,qualifiers_optional.mof . cim.mof
- The contents of the Copyright File specified by the -cf option are inserted at the beginning of the generated file.
- The -l argument is used to generate #pragma locale statement; e.g. #program locale (“en_US”).
- The -qf argument list is used to generate #pragma include statements for the qualifiers to be used. For example, -qf qualifiers.mof generates #pragma include (“qualifiers.mof”).
- mofinclude examines every file in the specified directory that has a .mof extension, including all subdirectories.
- mofinclude generates an output file containing a list of #pragma include statements. The list is properly ordered so that it can be used to compile the set of MOF files it has examined.
Creating a MOF include
|-cf copyright.txt||Copyright file to use|
|-l en_US||The #pragma locale to use|
|-qf qualifiers.mof,qualifiers_optional.mof||The #pragma include qualifier statements to use|
|..\..\standards\dmtf\schema\2.24.1\final\cim_schema_2.24.1Final-MOFs\||The top level directory containing the MOF file|
|cim_schema_2.24.1.mof||The output file to generate|
mofinclude -cf copyright.txt -l en_US -qf qualifiers.mof,qualifers_optional.mof
For more information about the the WS products please contact sales.